Occupation: DJ, Freedom Fighter
Base of Operations: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Wall Ride (Passive)
Ability: Can ride along a wall
Movement Speed: +40%
- Enable “Allow Backwards Wall Ride” in settings
- Movement speed boost persist for a short time after jumping off a wall
- Movement speed bonus does not stack with Speed Crossfade
Jump onto a wall to ride along it.
HOTKEY: LEFT CLICK or
Damage: 20 per projectile (80 max)
Reload Time: 1.5 seconds
Fire Rate: .52 seconds per shot
- Lead shots to where you predict the enemy will be
- Boop’ing (Soundwave) is a great way to set up easy consecutive auto attacks
Lúcio can hit his enemies with sonic projectiles or knock them back with a blast of sound.
Soundwave/Boop (Alternate fire)
HOTKEY: Right CLICK or
Range: 8 m
Cooldown: 4 seconds
- Enemies carry their momentum. If they’re moving backwards and you boop them, they’ll travel further. See video below.
- Timing melee with boop does 55 damage
Knock enemies back with a blast of sound.
HOTKEY: LEFT SHIFT or
Heal Rate: 16.25 per second (13 self)
Movement Speed: +20% movement speed
Radius: 12 m
Buffer: .8 seconds
Lúcio continuously energizes himself—and nearby teammates—with music. He can switch between two songs: one amplifies movement speed, while the other regenerates health.
Amp It Up
HOTKEY: E or
Heal Rate: 46.8 per second (35 self)
Movement Speed: +50% movement speed
Radius: 12 m
Duration: 3 seconds
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Lúcio increases the volume on his speakers, boosting the effects of his songs.
Sound Barrier (Ultimate)
HOTKEY: Q or
Shield: +750 temporary shield
Radius: 30 m radius
Duration: 6.25 seconds
Cast Time: .8 seconds
- Does not go through enemy barriers
- .5 second “grace period” where allies receive shield if they come within range
- Cast on low ground so that Lucio touches ground faster
- Keep track of enemy ultimates and save beat to counter them
Protective waves radiate out from Lúcio’s Sonic Amplifier, briefly providing him and nearby allies with personal shields.