Real Name: Akande Ogundimu
Height: 2.18 m / 7’1″
Professional martial artist (formerly);
Incarcerated convict (formerly);
Mercenary, Talon council member
Base of Operations: Oyo, Nigeria
The Best Defense…
Buff: +35 shield per enemy damaged with basic abilities (+75 for ultimate)
Max Shield: 150
Shield Decay: 1 second delay then 3 shields per second
Doomfist generates temporary personal shields when he deals ability damage.
HOTKEY: LEFT CLICK or
Damage: 11 damage per pellet; 6 pellets per shot (66 max)
Reload Time: 0.75 per missing round (Max 3)
Fire Rate: 1 shot per .33 seconds
Fall off damage?
Doomfist fires a short-range burst from the knuckles of his fist. Its ammunition is automatically regenerated over a short time.
HOTKEY: RIGHT CLICK or
Damage: 49 – 100 damage (49 – 150 if wall impact)
Range: 6.5-20 m
Charge Time: 1 second
Cooldown: 4 seconds
- Jump then uncharged rocket punch is a mini Genji dash. Useful for respawning.
- Uncharged punch is a great ultimate/Reinhardt charge interrupter
After charging up, Doomfist lunges forward and knocks an enemy back, dealing additional damage if they impact a wall.
HOTKEY: LEFT SHIFT or
Damage: 50 AoE
Area of Effect: 5 meters
Cooldown: 7 seconds
- Enemies knocked into air cannot move for .6 seconds (they may use movement abilities)
- Uppercut pushes enemies away from you while slam pulls enemies in
- Uppercut struggles in rooms with low ceilings
Doomfist uppercuts enemies in front of him into the air.
HOTKEY: E or
Damage: 49-125 damage
Range: 8 – 15 m (depending on height)
Cooldown: 6 seconds
- Slam has 2 variants: targeted and un-targeted (on ground level)
- To maximize damage, start your slam on an elevated ledge so that you get the base 49 damage
- Slam pulls enemies closer to you, uppercut pushes them away
Doomfist leaps forward and smashes into the ground, knocking nearby enemies toward him.
Meteor Strike (Ultimate Ability)
HOTKEY: Q or
Damage: 300 inner ring / 20 – 200 outer ring
Radius: Inner ring: 2 meters / Outer ring: 6 meters
Cast Time: 1 second
Duration: 4 seconds
Doomfist leaps into the sky, then crashes to the ground, dealing significant damage.